Please note the coach role of "Trainer" that has been added. If you are not the head coach and just train a team, please select "Trainer" as your role.
1. Register Online or In-Person:
A. To register Online, Click Here: REGISTRATION.
- We have a new streamlined process; see Below for information on how to use.
- Please disable any "SPAM" protection to allow e-mail from sportspilot.com address. (Please note - only Visa or Master Card are accepted - we apologize for any inconvenience)
B. To Register In-Person:
- Complete Registration Form (available at registration or from office)
- Attach cash or check for the appropriate fee shown in the Registration Fee Table on the General Information page. A fee of $25.00 will be charged for any check returned as NSF or otherwise unpaid. A fee of $10.00 will be charged for any registration form received during the Late Registration period noted below in Registration Dates.
2. Proof of Birthdate Required:
- If the registration is for a new player, submit AS SOON AS POSSIBLE a copy of his/her official, government-issued birth certificate or Passport to the LHSA office by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; by fax to 214-221-0804; by mail to P.O. Box 38353, Dallas, TX 75238; or by personal delivery to 9304 Forest Ln., Suite N-177, Dallas, TX (office hours:M-F 9am - 5pm). The player will not be eligible to play until this has been received.
LHSA Streamlined Registration Process
In an effort to streamline and simplify the registration process, LHSA implemented a streamlined registration process. These improvements will allow families to have only one User ID and Password (which you will select) to remember to register the entire family as players or coaches. Individuals that register will use the same process as families. Additional players or coaches can be added at any time without changing the User ID and Password. Please follow the instructions below to register and set up your new login. There is a video link included to help with this process: youtube link . If you still have questions, please don't hesitate to call the LHSA office at (214) 221-0808 for help.
New Registration Instructions:
a. When asked to login, login with any of the usernames and passwords you have with LHSA
b. This could be your child’s player account, or your own coach account
2. Select Role
a. On the next page you will see a list of your registered family members
b. Mark anyone that is a Guardian as a Parent
c. Mark the children as Players
d. If a Player’s or Parent’s name is included twice, mark one of the names as “Duplicate”
e. Hit Continue after selecting your Family Roles
3. Login Name and Password
a. On the next screen you will have the option to edit your login details to whatever you please
b. You will be able to use this username and password to register all participants in your family
c. Hit Submit when finished
4. Registration of Players and Coaches
a. On the next page you will be given the option to register players and coaches
b. Select the “Register Player” button next to your child’s name to register as usual
c. Repeat for any additional players or coaches
LHSA has a strict "No Refund" Policy.